Slim Browser is a tabbed multiple-site web browser from Flash Peak that uses the Microsoft Trident layout engine. It incorporates a large collection of features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist/ whitelist filtering, and URL Alias.
Slim Browser was one of the twelve browser choices offered to European Economic Area users of Microsoft Windows in 2010.Since V6.0, Slim Browser has adopted a multi-process architecture to improve stability and eliminate performance restrictions associated with traditional single-process browsers. Slim Browser included full-featured form filler with the support for multiple identities in V6.01.
Slim Browser is an Internet-Explorer-based browser at is offering secure and versatile functions. It is faster in terms of photo upload and video download. It is available in portable version.
- Web browser: this Internet browser is packed with all controls and functions to all common browsers. It goes even further than that. It is integrated with a Web page translation tool, weather condition, and forecast as well as Ad blocker.
- File download and manager: Slim Browser is optimized when it comes to download videos from sharing Websites. Included with a multi-threaded downloader, file transfer can be done in a matter of seconds. It is also possible to download YouTube videos to MP4 or MP3.
- Photo Salon: thanks to this built-in function, this utility enables to process image files. Indeed, this browser gives the ability to upload images from the Internet, edit and adjust them, add frames and effects to enhance them.
- Security and Auto-form filler: privacy functions for removing browsing history, cookies and other files are integrated into it. It can also act as a form filler and password manager. For that, the user will have to complete information on Slim Browser’s database.
- Little-known Slim Browser will surprise you with many of its innovative features. Although not as feature-packed asMaxton, it’s still laden with nifty features. And it’s lightning-fast as well.
- One of Slim Browser’s more useful features is the ability to create separate groups of your favorite Web pages, and then to launch them all at once. So, for example, you may have a group of your favorite news sites. Rather than having to open each individually, you can open them all with a single click.
- There’s also a built-in spell checker as well as an ad blocker. And Slim Browser has a particularly nifty feature for handling multiple tabs. You can view all of your open Web pages as separate tiled windows horizontally or vertically, and then move them around and resize them. There’s plenty more, including the ability to view pop-ups you’ve blocked, a Web page translator, and more.
Because it has so many features, its interface tends to be cluttered and crowded, although it’s extremely customizable so that you can make it far cleaner. It’s also linkable, so you can download skins to change the way Slim Browser looks as well.
- Slim Browser is endowed with a skinned window frame.
- It is integrated with the most famous Web services like Google Plus, Gmail, and Stumble Upon.
- Nothing special to report
Thanks for visiting TechieSwag.If you have any doubts, Please Comment below.